Do you, or someone you know, want to be an excellent primary teacher?
If you are excited at the idea of making a difference to children’s lives, and have a determination, passion and commitment to your own personal development then this could be the programme for you!
In collaboration with Plymouth Marjon University and our Partnership Schools, we are proud to have created a school based training programme that combines learning alongside dedicated and talented teachers in the classroom, skilled mentors who will support and challenge you, bespoke school based subject knowledge days led by expert practitioners and finally you be immersed in the latest educational research.
Did you know …?
- You can train locally in one of our schools across Devon
- In one year you will be qualified with a PGCE and QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- You will be based in a school working alongside expert teachers
You will need …
- A UK honours degree (or recognised equivalent)
- GCSE Grade C/Grade 4 or above (or equivalent) in Science, Maths and English
- To have successfully completed the Professional Skills’ tests in Literacy and Numeracy by the end of the summer term and prior to the September start.
Once you have successfully completed the programme you could be earning £24,000+.
|Apply via UCAS||Email: [email protected]||
Telephone: 01626 248793
If you would like further information about entering a career in teaching, you may find the following websites useful: